Setup a Nano Node on DigitalOcean
Sign up on DigitalOcean with this link to get 10$ credit for free
Create a new Droplet
Select the Docker One-click App
We suggest at least the 2 GB droplet because you’ll need the 2 TB transfer. If you want more performance choose a bigger one
- Choose a datacenter region that’s near to you
- Additional Options: IPv6
- Click create and wait till it’s ready!
You’ll get an email with the initial password for the root user and the Droplet IP
- Connect to your Droplet via SSH
You’ll be prompted to change your password, choose a strong one
- Enter the following command to start the setup:
bash <(curl -s https://raw.githubusercontent.com/nanotools/easy-nano-node/master/install.sh)
- Done! Please have a look at the FAQ.
If you find this tool useful show your support by changing your representative or donate to:
Thanks a lot!